Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Rupert Grint's Very Sad Loss

Rupert Grint was missing from the Tokyo Premiere last weekend, but he sent a letter explaining his absence. It has been translated as saying:

"I cannot go to Japan because my grandfather died recently, I'm really sorry. I am bearing the sorrow with my family in London. I really loved him and he was a real Harry Potter fan. So I was really glad that he was able to see the newest film before he died. I'm going to be filming Order of the Phoenix in February. I hope everyone likes Goblet of Fire. Please enjoy!"*

I am sure that all our thoughts are with Rupert and his family at this time!

Video of the press conference can be found here, with a message from Daniel Radcliffe who explains why he was also not at the premiere.

*Our thanks to HPANA for the translation.