Wednesday, August 10, 2005

New Interview
This one with Ralph Fiennes and put out by Chud.com.
In the interview, he lets us know just a little on how and why he took the role of Lord Voldemort.
"I wrestled with it for a bit, because I didn't know much about the world of Harry Potter before. Then after thinking about it for a bit, I thought, this is such a full on, meaty villain-baddie. I've done more realistic villains, I suppose, but nothing in that more fantastical, children's realm. The Dark Lord - I hadn't really done that before. And I liked Mike Newell."It was when I saw some pictures that they drew for the look that I took the bait. It looked really strong. It's actually - I shouldn't describe it! - it's actually quite simple. I just thought, yeah, that looks cool! I'll do that."

For the full interview, check out the link above. ;)

No comments: