Monday, February 14, 2005

New news with Jamie
Hi everyone....I have only been in the studio once since my last post here....I was filming with 2nd unit again.....We were shooting extra shots for the dance scene.The studio was pretty empty....Only a few of us were in on that day....Emma, Stan and the extras....Its weird when not many people are there, its so quiet.I have finished my mock GCSE exams now....My results were about what I expected, not too bad....But I never intended to stay on at school after I finish this school year.When I do leave school, I want to continue acting if possible.....Thanks to everyone that has sent me Valentine cards and emails....I have received some really nice cards that people have made for me, its really nice when I see them and realize how much effort has been put into making them. I hope everyone has a great Valentines day.
Jamie

No comments: