Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Jason Isaacs Wants to Return as Lucius Malfoy on Screen

Actor Jason Isaacs, who plays everybody's favourite villain in the Harry Potter movies, namely Lucius Malfoy, revealed in an interview with website Rotten Tomatoes his disappointed at not appearing in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Of course there is a good reason for this, as his character is in jail; Isaacs hopes to return for the seventh and last movie in the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:

"I hope I'm coming back for seven. Dan's going to Broadway to do his play for a long time, so I don't know when or if I'm going to come back. But I'll be even more bitter if I don't get to return for seven!"

Isaacs also mentioned how positive the Harry Potter experience has been for him and his co-stars:

"Everybody likes each other and knows each other. The whole thing goes very easily and there's none of the normal tension you have on films wondering about whether it'll work, because we know it works."

No comments: