Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More Rumors Abound
For anyone who actually pays attention to those rumors the journalist and some sites publish, Rowling herself put an end to one on her website. She wrote this:
JKR has written 750 pages of book 7, and told a journalist this at the tea party for 'Driving Lessons'.
Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. I haven't written 750 pages of book seven, and if I had, I'd be very worried, as I'm not close to finishing it yet.
I was at the tea party for Driving Lessons, though, so this isn't pure fiction. The journalist reports that I said that Rupert is 'absolutely terrific' in the film. He is, so that bit shouldn't be in the rubbish bin at all.

So! For any hoping for a quick release date after hearing this? So sorry. But as always, make sure you always check JKRowlings' own site for info.

No comments: