Tuesday, November 29, 2005

New Interview with Lovable "Bulgarian Bonbon"!

The Bulgarian website, Sofia News Agency, has just posted a new and very interesting interview with 20 year old actor Stanislav Ianevski (Victor Krum). In this article, Stan talks about how he was given the role of Krum, the filming of GOF and his interaction with the famous Trio. He also mentions wanting to do other movies...

---------------------------

Q: Do you intend to pursue a career in movies and do you have any other offers?

A: Naturally, after having tasted the movie world, I would like to continue and build a career in the field. I like it a lot and I think it is very important to love your job. Since I enjoy making movies I would like to continue forward. So far I haven't had any offers, but I there are several premieres left, if I'm not mistaken, and afterwards I'm hoping for some interesting offers.

Q: Would you star in a Bulgarian movie?

A: I would love to.

--------------------
Click on the link below to read the Full Interview.

Stanislav Ivaneski, Proud to be Bulgarian

No comments: