Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Cub Reporter switch
SIAN BRENNAN was chosen in a contest from which one had to create a new character for the Harry Potter saga. Her creation, a 'groggle', who saves Harry's life.
Sians' description of the groggle is as such "Ideal friend" with hairy arms and legs, huge hands and feet, two mouths, black eyes, a big belly, and an affinity for "chocolate frogged muffins." She said that he wears an old white tablecloth, and "When he moves it's like a whirlwind."
The prize is what half the worlds' population (between 8-16) have been dreaming of, to go to Scotland, and interview J.K. Rowling. But she has given her prize instead, to her twin sister Zoe. Zoe, who along with Sian, suffers from Lupas.
"Zoe deserves this. I think she is a great sister and I would like to reward her for what she has done for me. She is always there for me. "
"She's encouraged me. She has always been very positive."
Zoe said: "I'm really grateful to Sian. She has made my dream come true."


Sian and Zoe.

No comments: