Sunday, December 26, 2004

News tidings from Jamie AND Devon both
Each of course have their own web site, and each had a little note to drop for their fans.
I'll put up first Jamies' (sorry, but I get to play favorites here).
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Hi everyone and Merry Christmas!I hope everyone's having a great holiday! I got a bracelet and ring and other cool things from my family, but some of the best presents I got were from you! Thank you for the cards and the letters, they really made my Christmas special.I'm not working at the moment but I could be called back to the studio any minute - one of the down sides of working in a movie (though there are too many up sides to complain!)! I can't believe the year is almost over - I'm sad to see it end. Since my site opened you all have made 18 million hits here - I can't believe that, that's incredible! Thank you for coming and reading. In January I go back to proper school (I still have filming, but I'll be attending real school), so I'm excited but nervous too. I'm sure there will be stories to tell about that soon! I'm about to have dinner so I've got to go. Have a happy and healthy New Year everyone!


And now for Devons':
Happy Holidays Hi Guys, Big apologies for not being in touch lately, We worked right up to Friday 17th & had a mad rush trying to prepare for Xmas. Also, There seem to be some problems with the website & my admin is away for the holidays so I will try to get things back to normal as soon as I can. I hope you all had a really terrific Christmas & got everything you wished for. Happy New Year to you all and I will try to post another message soon. Bye for now, Your Friend. Devon

No comments: