Saturday, November 20, 2004

Yule Ball festivities
Jamie Waylett updated his blog today to let us in on what's going on in the filming of GoF.
Here's what he had to say:

Saturday, November 20, 2004DVD Launch and Yule Ball
Thursday night was the DVD Launch for Prisoner of Azkaban - I had a great time! I went with my family and my friend Melissa from The Leaky Cauldron, who's here from New York and staying with us this week (my mum says they did loads of shopping today). It's always nice to see everyone away from the sets. Warner Bros. made up a whole Great Hall for it, and the sweets were cool, especially the chocolate! There was a fountain of chocolate and I dipped at least 12 marshmallows into it - four at a time!We're still filming but this week and next we have dance lessons for the Yule Ball. I'm learning to waltz and after four days I'm getting better. I've been paired up with a really pretty girl for the ball (we thought for a while my partner was going to be Goyle!!!), and she's a dancer so she's teaching me. I've been told I'm 'light on my feet' - imagine Crabbe, light on his feet!!

No comments: