Friday, October 15, 2004

Jamie updates
Jamie updated his blog/diary today, and had a little to say on the filming of Harry Potter. This is what he wrote in:

Friday, October 15, 2004
This week we have been filming one of the "Great Hall" scenes, with Nearly all the main cast and about 250 - 300 "extras".For those of you who know the books inside out you might be able to guess what scene this is !In the scene, we had to sing a song, over and over again all week, now hours after we have finished filming, I cant get that song out of my head !I don't think it will ever get in the top 100 of the record charts, but I bet you all end up singing it when the film comes out (if you want to or not) .Tomorrow I'm going to an event in Eindhoven, Holland, for the weekend.I will try and post some pictures on the site when I come back.

No comments: