Saturday, October 02, 2004

Interview with Devon
An HP fan from Fiction Alley went to the CollectorsMania 6, and did a quick interview with Devon Murray. This is a little of what he had to say:
franthephoenix: How goes the filming?
Devon Murray: Yeah, well it's not too bad; we have a week off now, to meet the fans and all that. And then I have one of my mates up from Star Wars, he plays Boba Fett (Daniel Logan), he's coming up to Ireland for a weekend.
franthephoenix: That sounds good.
Devon Murray: Yeah, it should be good fun.
franthephoenix: How are you getting on with the director? Do you miss Alfonso, or...?
Devon Murray: Yeah, I miss Alfonso, I miss Chris Columbus, but we have Mike Newell now, he's a real good ?, incredible director, he's made my favourite film that I've ever seen - it was a film called 'Into the West' - and he directed that so, yeah, great working with him.
Fran: Are you aware of some of the fansites on the internet - do you visit any of them?
Devon: [nods] Yeah. I visit quite a lot actually.
Fran: Really?blondegoldfish: Which ones?
Devon: Er, I don't know. I just click 'Devon Murray', and all these sites come up, and 'oh I'll go onto you, you, you, you, you' - [gestures randomly selecting them] - and I'll go onto them all. But er, yeah, I have my own website up now as well, so... an official site. So that should be good.
Fran: Oh, well we'll make sure to check that out!
Devon: Not a problem.
Fran: What about J K Rowling's website - do you like that?
Devon: Yeah, definitely, yeah.
Fran: It's pretty good.
Devon: There was a quiz on that website, to find out what the new Harry Potter was going to be called...
Fran: Yeah, what do you think of the name of the new book - do you have any idea who the Half Blood Prince is?
Devon: Well, the only person I can think of is... me.
Fran and blondegoldfish: (laugh)
Devon: No, seriously! Because I say, 'I'm half and half'... It's either me or else Hagrid.
Fran: Yeah, maybe. Maybe.
Devon: Yeah. So, fingers crossed!
Fran: Has J K Rowling come down on set this time?
Devon: Er, I can't remember. She probably has been there, like while I wasn't there, or whatever.
Fran: So you missed... Yeah.
Devon: She was there at the POA premieres...

For pics, the interview has two.
1
2
The poster also says they will have video on the interview as well soon, so go HERE to keep an eye out for it. ;)

No comments: