Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Jamie Waylett writes...
Monday, September 06, 2004
The studio is closed this week for a break, so we all have a week off!I'm going to New York for a few days, So if you are in New York this week, and you see someone that looks like me, give me a wave because.................... It could be me ;-))While I'm there, I need to get some clothes and new trainers (sneakers)....Its really hard to buy trainers that fit when you have size 13 feet (UK). :-))A big thank you to Sammie from Rockford. IL. For designing a new banner for my site....The temporary banner is on my links page at the moment...Let me know what you think!Thanks for all your email and the photo's that you have been sending me, I will try to reply to as many as I can and I'll try to post a few pictures on the sitewhen I get back.

**Much thanks, as always to Jamie for taking the time to let his fans know what's going on.
And, much LUCK to him and his family; after posting he'll be in New York, and to look for him next week!
This from his online diary.

No comments: