Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Young HP star not wanting fame
Daniel Radcliffe, who's recently turned 15, in another interview has claimed he has angst about the upcoming release abbout the newest Harry Potter and the Prisoners of Azkaban. Here's what he had to say to the reporters on the matter:
"When the first two films came out, I had to have bodyguards because I created such a ruckus everywhere I went. That was absolutely no fun."
"I'm glad I don't have to roam the streets of New York in disguise. I'd stay in my hotel if I had to do something like that. I would hate it.
"I really pray 'The Prisoner Of Azkaban' doesn't make me really famous again, because I love being completely anonymous and I've felt like that for almost two years.
"When I'm on the streets of a big city like New York and no-one recognises me, it reminds me that I'm just a normal teenager. And that's all I am."

Currently people who he passes on the street do not recognise him as Harry, he revealed, but memories of the release of the last two films mean this might change soon.
At the moment he cherishes his relative anonymity.

No comments: