Saturday, February 21, 2004

Chris Rankin interview
Chris Rankin gave an interview to HPANA to Geri. In it, he describes what it's like from growing up around the set and watching the HP kids grow, to personal experiences both on and off set.
"What was the general consensus on the film set about book 5?
I'd only done a little bit of work since that came out, since I'd finished the majority of my filming for Azkaban by May last year. I think a lot of people had laid off reading it until we'd finished filming because you don't want to get bogged down in the details really. The general consensus was that it's good, but there is quite a bit to get rid off if we're going to film it. I think there are a lot of producers walking around saying, "My God - 7 hours."

For the complete story, read here
Chris Rankin interview at HPANA

No comments: