Monday, August 16, 2010

Emma In "One Night Only" Music Video

Emma Watson makes a cameo appearance in One Night Only's new video - (scroll down to watch it)

The Mail Online has a great write up on how Emma came to appear in the bands video.

She explains, 'I couldn’t believe [how good the music was]. I’m a big fan. Everything he did was amazing.' She admitted she jumped at the chance to star in the band's new video. 'I just really wanted to be involved somehow and we did the video together. It was very much our idea. It’s kind of an ode to Lady and the Tramp. George is Tramp and I’m Lady. George finds me [because] I’m lost and in a dodgy part of New York. He slowly wins me over and there’s a bit of a twist at the end.'

If you like the song, it is officially available to download from today. Enjoy!


Also, here is the Making the Video clip....

No comments: