Thursday, August 05, 2010

All Change For Emma
Emma Watson has unveiled her new look. Accompanying her photo was a message from Emma:

"Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago... Feels incredible. I love it. I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like. Big love from Emma x."

We think its a homage to Twiggy, a famous British model who hit England by storm and became of “The Face of ‘66″ in modeling circles. The following year, she traveled to New York where she became a fashion icon. Her short-haired, boyish look changed the fashion industry standards. She was also famous for wearing long, fake eyelashes on her bottom lashes.

We love Emma's new look - Let us know what you think!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh.I'm glad you like it. Personally, I think she does rather look a bit like Twiggy.And g'd she was homely!:/
First thing I thought when I saw her new look was 'She looks kinda like a cutesy boy'. Oh well! To each their own. Glad she's happy with it.:)