Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kissing Emma Watson Was Strange!
In an Interview with the Mail on Sunday, Rupert Grint has described his long-awaited screen kiss with Emma Watson as a "strange" experience. "We've known each other for 10 years so it was a bit like kissing my sister," he explains. "We were determined to get it right the first time, but our first try was a disaster because we both felt so self-conscious and we couldn't stop laughing." But despite the attentions of Harry Potter fans, Rupert admits he is "quite insecure" around girls and has yet to find anyone to suit his "weird" tastes. "I've never been seriously involved with anyone. I've certainly never been in love. I've always preferred to keep things casual." "It's not that I find it hard to meet girls – they do come up and chat me up from time to time. Sometimes I'm interested, I tend not to go for the prettier ones. I prefer the quirkier types."

No comments: