Saturday, January 03, 2009

Interviews Galore
There are quite a few interviews abound right now. I'm going to list little quips below,
and attach a link to read the full pieces with them. Also am putting in the newest of pics.
Hope you all enjoy!
Photos from Cineline & EMPIRE magazine
Interviews:


***************************
Daniel Radcliffe on kissing Bonnie Wright, and DD's funeral (Entertainment Weekly):
"Imagine making out with your sister. Now imagine something less taboo, and you'll know what it was like for Daniel Radcliffe to mack on Bonnie Wright, who plays Harry Potter's future wife Ginny Weasley in the sixth installment of the magical series. ''Harry's got a real thing for her, and that is slightly odd, because when we met, I was 11 and she was 9, and she was only ever Ron's little sister,'' says Radcliffe, now 19. ''But that all changed, and here we are snogging.''
Shooting Dumbledore's funeral was another tough scene for Radcliffe, as it took on the personality of an Irish wake thanks to some not-so-mournful extras: ''Because there's a lot of people there, it's one of those things that takes on a party atmosphere.''



*******************************
Emma Watson on the idea of splitting up the final installment of the HP series (MTV):
I don’t know,” she replied. “I am as intrigued as you are. I am waiting at the moment to receive the script. It’s a tough call. I’m sure it will be some cruel cliffhanger.”
The delays of the next three films means that Watson will be saying a long goodbye to Hermione Granger, but she is emotional when it comes to leaving the character behind.
It’s really mixed feelings,” Watson gushed. “It will be bittersweet. It will be very scary because it’s been such a massive part of my life. It will have been nearly over a decade that I’d been playing Hermione. It’ll be tough but I’ll be ready to go I think. I’ll be ready to take on other projects. It will be exciting.”

No comments: