Friday, July 20, 2007

Touching Words from JK Rowling

Author JK Rowling has updated her Official Website with a list of acknowledgements, thanking all those who stood by her during her incredible (and sometimes difficult) journey through the world of Harry Potter. Rowling also states that:

Within hours you will know what happens to Harry, Ron, Hermione and the rest in their final adventure. All the secrets I have been carrying around for so long will be yours, too, and those who guessed correctly will be vindicated, and those who guessed wrongly will not, I hope, be too disappointed! As for me, I feel a heady mixture of excitement, nerves and relief. 'Deathly Hallows' remains my favourite of the series, even after several re-reads; I cannot wait to share it with the readers who have stuck with me through six previous books.

To read the rest of what JK has to say, click on the above Official Website link and then on the eraser on the author's desktop to get to the 'Room of Requirement'. Then simply click on the doorknob, and then on the letter on the desk.

It's a lovely and touching thank you letter that I'm sure you'll enjoy reading very much!

No comments: