Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Alfonso to direct Half Blood Prince?
We've just had some interesting news, which I expect will please some and will leave some feeling a little dismayed (I'd be in this field).
Alfonso Cuaron has been offered and accepted the role of Director in the next film Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

We can announce filming for HBP is planned to start in August/September 2007, kicking off in Scotland; and of course we will keep you up to date with all the plans as we get them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, what? David Yates already admitted that he's directing HBP; he confirmed it ages ago.

Anonymous said...

Where did you hear this? I thought David Yates had already been offered the chance to direct Half Blood Prince and accepted it? Or that's the impression I got from The Leaky Cauldron and interviews with him. I don't think it was confirmed but all signs seemed to be pointing to him... :/

Ty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ty said...

I know that some of the other sites have posted that it will be another director other than Alfonso for the next film. But that's the big difference (aside from making thousands & thousands from the site). Knowing the latest news, and waiting for WB to give it to you.;)
And sorry, I can't tell you who we got it from.