Sunday, May 13, 2007

New Interview with Helena Bonham Carter

Helena Bonham Carter, who will be playing the part of Bellatrix Lestrange in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, spoke briefly about her experiences on the set while filming the 5th HP movie in this new interview:

"I had five lines in that. I think they cut three of them - and I was there for six weeks. I don't know quite how, still, to this day, I was there for that long. It really is 90 per cent waiting. I mean, nice waiting - waiting's OK if you've got a trailer. I just sleep. I'm a very good sleeper. And it is quite amazing to meet all these old actors. It's like a rest-home for British Equity, and we're all lying around and chatting. You can't look to huge job satisfaction, but it's nice to be part of it. And it's fun to be a witch."

In another similar interview, she added that she plays a "mad, sadistic witch... but I think we already know that!

No comments: