Thursday, March 08, 2007

Warwick Davis Speaks About Order of the Phoenix and Deathly Hallows

Actor Warwick Davis, who plays Professor Flitwick in the Harry Potter movies, spoke briefly about Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in a recent interview:

Q: "What was most memorable about filming Order of the Phoenix?"

A: "The whole filming of Order of the Phoenix was amazing; with so many stars and such a good script and an amazing story line, I just couldn’t pick out 1 or 2 special moments…the whole filming was just so good.”

Q: "Are you looking forward to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?“

A: "I was into J.K. Rowling’s books about Harry Potter long before I was offered the part of Professor Flitwick and I’ve loved reading every one since then. So, yes, I’m really looking forward…like you…to the next book.”

No comments: