Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Interview with Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs, who plays Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies, is currently performing in a London West End play called The Dumb Waiter. In a new interview in The London Theatre Guide, Isaacs talks (of course!) about Harry Potter:

"It's absurd a man of my age doing that stuff. And then you get there and realise you're doing scenes with Gary Oldman and Helena Bonham Carter. I look at the call sheet and they're going to be there today, I'm going to get to talk to them. Before you know it you're having lunch and sharing HP sauce."

And: "If you're someone like me who finds work enjoyably tortured - I'm constantly niggling away trying to make it better and realer and more three-dimensional - it's nice to leave all that at home and turn up at Harry Potter and just be unalloyed Nazi evil."

To read the entire interview, click here or on the above London Theater Link.

No comments: