Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Interview With Radcliffe
Sometime last year an interview was done with Daniel Radcliffe, touching the topics of: The Goblet of Fire, December Boys, and The Order of the Phoenix.
Daniel apparently still believes that Harry is going to die by the end of the seventh book; but don't let that affect your hopes. I'm still in the belief (and hopes?) that he'll make it all the way through.;)
The interview is approx. 7 minutes. This interview is only audio, but can be heard by right clicking, and save as HERE.
This was given by HarryLatino.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I think Harry will live. Dan's nice, but he has lots of ideas concerning HP I don't agree with.

Anonymous said...

Great! I thought I must be the only one feeling that way. But I agree with you 100%. I think a lot of his ideas of who Harry Potter really is, and how his life is/would be, are far off the mark. Not to be mean or anything, but I guess it's hard (even for an actor) to be able to put yourself in someone else's shoes. Especially when that person has had such a harsh life as young Harry from the books. There's no way to understand that or that kind of abuse. Or the effect it could have on a person.
Ty