Tuesday, December 19, 2006


Interview With Radcliffe on Australia's Today
In promoting December Boys, Daniel Radcliffe did an interview on Today (an Australian news and talk show.
The interview only runs about five minutes, and you can catch it on Youtube.
Amongst some said, a little bit I didn't know about (and find cool, as I grew up the same), was on his religious background.
"You spend so much time as Harry Potter wrestling with the dark side. Are you a religious person?"
Daniel replied: "No, um, I'm not at all. I've grown up my mum was of Jewish blood and my dad was a Protestant, so I grew up in a very I am very interested in religion as something to study, but I am not a religious person in the slightest."
Radcliffe was in Australia to promote December Boys, an Australian film in which he stars. December Boys is a family drama about four orphans. It opens next month in Australia and in very limited release in the United States.

I'm not normally one to care about what religion a person is one way or another, but found it interesting all the same. So!:)

No comments: