Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Delightful New Interview with Emma Thompson

There is a new interview with actress Emma Thompson (Professor Trelawney) in Newsweek, and I thought I'd post some of the highlights here. Enjoy!

Q: How many points did you score with your daughter when you did "Harry Potter"?
A: I'm in big with my daughter. In fact, I'm taking her to the set at half term. So I'm in with her and her friends.
Q: Do you use it as a threat?
A: Yep. It's a great threat to have. "I will not take you to the premiere. I will not give you Daniel Radcliffe's number."

Emma also made the following comment, and even though it's not Harry Potter related, it's just too good not to mention:

Q: Do you get upset when you see all these skinny young actresses?
A: I can't bear it. When I come to L.A. next week I'm planning to wear very tight dresses that emphasize my behind enormously and sashay around, wiggling my large bottom, saying, "This is normal and what it should be like."

You can read the full interview by clicking here: Newsweek Interview with Emma Thompson.

No comments: