Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Waiting for W.O.M.B.A.T.'s

There is a new filing card on J.K. Rowling's desk on her official
website with the letters W.O.M.B.A.T. printed on it. If you were one of the few/brave/really smart and/or really lucky ones to puzzle your way through into J.K.'s hidden room (maybe with a little help from this site!), take the W.O.M.B.A.T. test and receive a student code, click on the card. You will then be prompted to enter you student ID number in order to be taken to a new page with a magical clock indicating three possible options for your results: Paper being marked, Results in the Post, or Results delivered.

I'll update here as soon as I have more news on what's happening with the tests!

Update: I received my W.O.M.B.A.T. results today (April 7th), and I am proud to report that I scored an "Acceptable" and was awarded a lovely certificate!

No comments: