Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Daniel Talks 'Potter'

In a recent interview with a reporter from News 24. com, Daniel Radcliffe talked about his expriences on the set of GOF. The stunts, the action, and his thoughts about Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling's books are amongst the many subjects covered in this article.


------------

Obviously new books are coming out ahead of the films, is that a daunting thing? All these books are published and you can read them and you think, "In a year's time I've got to do that"?

Daniel: The thing is, when the sixth book came out, if it had not been good I would have thought, "Oh, that's a bit disappointing, am I going to do this? I don't know." But because it is, because I have read the book and I really enjoyed it, I thought it was absolutely fantastic, it is not daunting, it's exciting. If it happens, which I am sure it probably will, but it's something to look forward to. It's not like a 'to do' list.


------------

Read the full article: Potter Star 'Terrified' on Set

No comments: