Friday, November 04, 2005

Steve Kloves to Return for OotP!

I see that there are reports that screenwriter Steve Kloves, who adapted the first four Harry Potter books for film, is coming back for the sixth installment in the series - Half-Blood Prince.

He stepped aside after "Goblet," and Michael Goldenberg has written the screenplay for the fifth film in the series, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," due in cinemas in 2007.

Kloves is reported as saying that he grew homesick for the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
"I can't fully explain exactly why I chose to exit for a time," he said. "What I do know is that I soon found myself missing the world and the characters."

On his break Steve has written the sceenplay and directed the film version of the best seller 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time', due for release next year.

No comments: