Sunday, September 18, 2005

Interview with Leung
Interview(s) were conducted with Ms. Katie Leung last Tuesday.
Scotland Today has their 'exclusive' (sorry, I never considered a person giving interviews with 20 press exclusive) interview with her that can be read HERE.
In it, when asked if she ever thought she'd get the part, she replied:
"No way, acting has never been a possibility in my career, because I never realised I could act until I got the part"
She also sets the record straight, in telling the reporters that recent rumors about her getting hate mail are false. She had this to say on the matter:
"I don't know where people are getting it from because it's not true at all. I've been on the internet but there's nothing there...I mean I don't receive hate mail or anything like that, I get a lot of fan mail, and they're so encouraging and supportive. I don't know where it comes from."
Be sure to check it out!

No comments: