Saturday, May 21, 2005

Update for Jamie
Nothing much, just letting his fans know he hasn't forgotten about the art competition he started, as well as where he'll be for a while. Read below for his entry:
Art contest update
Hi everyoneI have had loads of entries for the art competition.As I will be in Maryland, Washington for the next few weeks, I have decided to extend the closing date until the 30th of April, so please keep sending in your entries.The competition will be judged by Jenna (danradcliffe.com) Melissa (the-leaky-cauldron.org) John (my manager) and myself.Please only send art that you have drawn or painted yourself and remember to include your name and address.I have also received the Autographed photographs from my friends, so I can now tell you what the "prizes" will be:
1st, 2nd and 3rd places will receive:A Slytherin group picture signed by Tom Felton, Josh Herdman and myselfPictures signed by Rupert Grint, Matthew Lewis, Devon Murray and Myself.
4th and 5th places will receive:A Slytherin group picture signed by Tom Felton, Josh Herdman and myself.Pictures signed by Rupert Grint, Devon Murray and Myself.
6th to 10th places will receive:Pictures signed by Devon Murray and Myself.
Thanks to everyone that have taken the time to enter
Jamie

No comments: