Monday, May 16, 2005

A bit from Daniel
This from DanRadcliffe.com
After learning what a frenzy the Weekly Reader caused over this past weekend Dan sent a response to straighten things out. As always we thank Dan for clearing this up and taking the time to send this to us. He had this to say about it:
"I usually do not make any comment on postings on websites however, I have been made aware that a simple answer I gave in an interview to Weekly Reader re my relationship with Rupert has sent people into a maelstrom of speculation. It has shocked me that the words "I don't spend much time with Rupert" has been interpreted in so many grossly inaccurate ways.
FACT: I like Rupert, I get on with Rupert, we are friends and when we are on set together we have a good laugh. We don't spend much time together off set - because there isn't any! Those of you who are familiar with GoF will know that there are many scenes in which Ron doesn't appear Also, I am still at school and when I am not on set filming I am in tutoring and when Rupert is not needed for filming he is not in the studio. But, we are good friends and any suggestion otherwise is wrong".
Dan

No comments: