Friday, December 17, 2004

Jamies' news on filming
Jamie has updated both his blog as well as his photos sect. He had a little to say on filming, including how everyone's at their break from filming now, except poor Daniel. Read on for his words:
Friday, December 17, 2004
Today was our last day of filming until the new year (except Dan who is still filming).We have been filming the dance scenes in the great hall for the last week or two, its been very good fun, but no more dancing for me for a while, unless I get invited to a Christmas party somewhere, if I do dance, I'm sure it wont be the Waltz.Everybody was happy that we were finished filming for the Christmas break, many of us exchanged presents and cards with each other.We have all become very good friends at the studio over the last four years, not only with the other actors and the crew, but with the many other people that work there, seeing the friendly faces of the canteen staff every day (hi Rose, Betty,Pauline and Debbie) makes working each day a little easier.Its strange, we all look forward to our filming breaks, but after a few weeks away from the studio, we all wish we were back filming again!I have finished my "mock" GCSE exams at the studio. I have no tutoring until I go back to my "normal" school in January.Will update again before ChristmasAll the best......Jamie

No comments: