Wednesday, September 22, 2004

No Percy??
That's the way it seems anyhow. Chris Rankin did an update today on his blog about his appearance (or lack of) in The Goblet of Fire. This is what he had to say:

"Hey muppets!As I make a point of telling people the honest truth about things, I've got an update on Harry Potter...Having been speaking to my agent about why I've not heard anything from Warner Brothers re Goblet of Fire, they've been making some enquiries into the legal side of not being used on the film, when I've been contracted to it... Turns out that my contract states that I was contracted to appear in Prisoner of Azkaban +1 more HP film - it doesn't have to be the next in the series (as we'd all presumed) - what this basically means is that we're unlikely to be seeing Percy in Goblet of Fire, but that doesn't mean that he won't be in another film along the lines of the series... but we might not!"

Well, I for one will be sorry to not get the chance to see one of our favorite 'elite', uptight, non-rule bender in the upcoming movie. But he also said that he's going to be Quite busy till at Least the end of March. So it sounds like he could use this break. And as he stated, we'll Definitely be seeing him again, as it is in his contract. There's no doubt we'll be seeing him in Order of the Phoenix.

No comments: