Saturday, June 05, 2004

Piece at BBC with Chris
There's an interview at BBC currently with Chris Rankin (Percy Weasley), where he has a few key things to say:
I still find it a bit odd how they've gone from the book to the film and missed a lot of stuff out that could be quite important later on.
I can't remember if it was in the original script or not, but in POA there was failure to mention how Professor Lupin knows how the Marauder's Map works and nobody ever mentions he was best friends with Harry's dad. This is quite important later on when you get to the OOTP.

You were chatting to JK Rowling at the premier party - any hints towards book six yet?

Yes and no. I got a bit of information out of her. I said 'I want a word with you Miss Rowling, I've been getting hate mail about Percy Weasley.'
She did hint he might just redeem himself in the future, we'll have to wait and see.


Somewhat non-committal then.
Yes, but it's more than anybody seems to have got out of her in a very long time. He might redeem himself. [Laughs]

No comments: