Sunday, May 02, 2004

Latest in HP secrets
Harry Potter in M Magazine
Harry Potter is featured in their latest issue. Their one-page article is titled "Hot New Harry Potter Secrets!"
1. Wacky Pranks: "Daniel Radcliffe is a big joker! He had the habit of changing people's mobile phone text to some strange language like Turkish" Tom Felton (Draco) tells M. "Then there were also moments when your soda can would suddenly have little holes in the bottom!"
2. Someone farted on set?!: "At the end of one quiet scene, my backpack started making farting noises," Daniel tells M. "The director had planted a fart machine in there."
3. The truth about Draco: "I'm so not like my character, Draco," Tom says. "My passion is fishing. I'm going to major in fish studies at college. Plus, my hair's brown and I dont use a ton of gel!"
4. It wasn't all work: "We had load of fun filming this movie," says Rupert Grint, who plays Harry's sidekick, Ron Weasley. "Dan and I, we made this crazy golf course together out of cardboard and had mini golf games. We even managed to charge people for admission!"
5. The scoop on...love!: "I think it will happen," says Rupert about the love brewing between his character, Ron, and Emma's, Hermione.
6. Shh! Percy's clumsy: "At the end of a 10-hour workday, we would all get giggly," says actor Chris Rankin (Percy Weasly). "I'm notorious for falling down!"
7. Emma's secret pals: "Emma Watson would visit the animals in between takes," says Gary Gero, the movies head animal trainer. "She loved Hermione's cat!"
8. No Way! Dan's What?: "I took this personality test at my friends house that told you which Hogwarts house you belong to," Daniel tells M. "It said I was a Slytherin!"
9. Psst! Crazy owl fact!: "Did you know that owls are not smart at all?" says animal trainer Gary, who worked on all three Harry Potter movies. "But Daniel loves working with them. All the actors were great with the animals!"

No comments: