Monday, February 07, 2011

Words on DH pt.2 From Bonnie Wright
So-Bonnie translated a recent article from 'Pop Start' about her role in the last installment of the HP series. Thanks to them for this.
What will we see of Ginny in the second part of Deathly Hallows?
I think, really, the character in this second part evolves a lot. She fights Bellatrix and more, I can't say much but in this part Ginny is great, apart from the epilogue, which I don't know if you knew but we reshoot it back in December.

In the second part there's war, will there be time for romance between Harry and Ginny?
Yes. There's a kiss, I can't say at which moment but there is a kiss. Also, the couple has significant looks and moments that I think they'll work [laughs] we did a good job with Dan (Radcliffe).

What has Ginny meant in your life?
I loved playing her! I was really lucky to do it, really, and I owe it all to my brother. At the beginning, people didn't care much about the charater, or she didn't have much love, or they took her as a fool (and I'm talking about the movies), but now they'll say: Is that Ginny? ...But really, Ginny is alsmot like me, I was shy at the beginning but then I became confident and I think I'm a good person.

Did you ever had a crush on Daniel Radcliffe?
No! Everyone keeps asking that. I've known everyone for years, I've lost count [laughs], but we always treat each other as friends and it will always be like that. Besides, it'll be really embarrassing, some people tell me: "Bonnie, you make a great couple with Dan!" and I just look at them blushing and smiling, Jamie (Campbell-Bower) looks at them, it's so funny.

Who do you get along with better from the cast?
Hard question, my best friends are Evanna (Lynch), Katie (Leung) and Emma (Watson) and I get along very good with Rupert (Grint) and Matthew (Lewis). Rupert is a great friend, he makes me laugh in the difficult moments and cheers me up. I'm lucky he's my brother [laughs]. Also Matthew, he's a great and excellent friend, really, I consider him as a brother, we get along just fine and he's really sweet and excellent. Evanna is really intelligent and daring. Katie is a very good friend, although we don't get along in the movies [laughs]; and Emma is really great.

What do you have planned after all of this is over?
Wow, those words! But really, I don't take it too personal. I have a few projects, really, and I'm studying a lot. But I do have some projects.

Thank you so much! Something you want to add?
Yes, a lot, but I'll say we're a cast that is thrilled that fans like you support this franchise; thanks to these movies we're famous and loved but what we really care about is making fans happy and try to make the best so the movies don't disappoint them. The saga is over and the movies will be gone but this youth and happiness will never be away from our hearts. Thank you so much "Pop Star" and see you soon!

No comments: